Internet Banking e-Account Branches Card Privilege Achievement Contact Center Tender Downloads Instabalance
Internet
Banking
e-Account Branches Card
Privilege
Rewards
& Recognitions
Contact Center Tender Downloads Instabalance
Vision & Mission
Board of Directors
Executive Committee
Board Audit Committee
Risk Management Committee
Shariah Supervisory Committee
Foundation Committee
Senior Management Team (SMT)
Divisional Heads
Financial Statements
Provisional Rate of Profit
Schedule of Charges
Branch Information
ATM Location
Risk Management
Regulatory Compliance Information
Shahjalal Islami Bank Training Academy
Shahjalal Islami Bank Securities Ltd.
About SJIBL News & Events
SJIBL News Room
28 Apr, 2022
Shahjalal Islami Bank’s 21st AGM held
The 21st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited held on 28th April 2022 through a Digital Platform (with Online Video Conference). The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Mr. Mohammed Younus presided over the meeting.

The Annual General Meeting (AGM) approved 10% Cash and 5% Stock Dividend total 15 percent Dividend for the Shareholders and the Directors reported & audited Balance Sheet and the profit & loss account for the year ended on 31st December 2021. The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank Mr. Mohammed Younus, the Managing Director & CEO Mr. M. Shahidul Islam delivered speech in the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The EVP & Company Secretary of the Bank Mr. Md. Abul Bashar moderated the program.

Among others the Vice-Chairmen of the Board of Directors Mr. Mohiuddin Ahmed and Mr. Mohammed Golam Quddus, the Directors Mr. Md. Sanaullah Shahid, Mr. Md. Harun Miah, Mr. Md. Abdul Barek, Mr. Abdul Halim, Mr. Akkas Uddin Mollah, Khandaker Shakib Ahmed, Engineer Md. Towhidur Rahman, Mr. A K Azad, Mr. Fakir Akhtaruzzaman, Mr. Md. Moshiur Rahman Chamak, Mrs. Tahera Faruque, Mrs. Jabun Nahar, Mr. Fakir Mashrikuzzaman, Independent Directors Mr. Ekramul Haque, Mr. K. A. M. Majedur Rahman and Mr. Nasir Uddin Ahmed, the Additional Managing Directors of the Bank Mr. S. M. Mainuddin Chowdhury and Mian Quamrul Hasan Chowdhury, the Deputy Managing Directors Mr. Md. Shahjahan Shiraj, Mr. M. Akhter Hossain & Mr. Nasim Sekander, the Legal Advisor of the Bank Barrister Khan Mohammad Shamim Aziz, the representative of Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd., the representative of Chattogram Stock Exchange Ltd., the External Auditor of the Bank & representative & Director of ACNABIN Chartered Accountant Firm Mr. Foij Ahmed, the representative of Independent Scrutinizer of Chartered Accountant Firm-ARTISAN Mr. Ahasan Habib, the CFO of the Bank Mr. Md. Jafar Sadeq, FCA and the Share Holders participated in the Annual General Meeting (AGM) through digital Platform.
Home | Career | News | Training Academy | Important Links | Tender | Site Map | Circular | Contact